Train smart, Feel better, Race faster !
License # MSG000586
"I never said it was going to be easy; I never said it wasn't going to hurt." I "am" your massage coach. So when you get on that table, you can: "Get comfortable feeling uncomfortable." Because we will work together as a team and we will make you stronger.
"Team Work; Team Strong." My commitment to you if you stay the course.
Active Athlete Recovery is a key focus for an Athlete.
Massage isn't an indulgence, it's an investment in ones full body and mind for sustained good health!
Customized client sessions
Specialized attention and techniques
Specializing in, but not limited to maintenance and therapeutic massage. I offer a wide variety of sessions.
Experience in the Physical Therapy, Rehab and Spa settings
Thank you for your continued support and best wishes.
Please feel free to pass this on to your family & friends.
Please see my testimonial.
Why Peak Form Massage stands apart:
- Performed by one who understands and trains in the sport
- Personally Customized sessions & Attention to "your" needs
- Full one (1) hour sessions of body work
- Consideration of client tolerances
- 35+ years in the Medical and Rehabilitation field of Respiratory Therapy to include Asthma & Allergies
- Private massage practice
- Physical Therapy setting and Spa experience for that extra touch
- Adjunct Instructor of massage therapy at a local college
- School of Massage advisory board participant